Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday.

Today! Today was a good day.

Woke up!

Picked up Jill!

Drove to Sun Peaks!

Hiked!
Lounged in the snow and chatted over ginger snaps!














 
Beach? I soaked up the sun in Canada, eh. (I'm trying to be positive here.)
















Went home, had a bath, ate!

Attended the New Life Mission's Coldest Night of the Year fundraiser! (SO great! I was so happy to see so many people from the community supporting the NLM/House of Ruth. I love that place. No, really. I wish I could spent more time just talking to people, hearing about the challenges that are being faced, learning from their faith, chopping vegetables for soup/meals, just doing whatever. God is so good and so faithful!)

Went home!

Made tea and spent the evening alone with God: reading, writing, re-focusing, praising Him for making me, loving me, and shaping me into who He wants me to be!

And now sleep!

And tomorrow, church, then to Abbotsford to see my favorite family. Mine!

Yey!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That was so fun! Thanks again for driving!
Glad you got a nap in before the walk. How was the rest of your weekend at home?